Monday 9 November 2015

Change your attitude


Change your attitude and change your life. I agree with those who say attitude is everything.
Once, I lived a life of negative thinking. Negative thoughts filled my heart and mind from morning till night. On my path I saw nothing but obstacles. Blind, I was, to the many opportunities that filled my day and path.
Nothing went right for me; and great was my frustration.
Curiously, I noticed that each time I said it could not be done, there was someone somewhere doing it. Or someone somewhere had already done it. Then I discovered that I could actually have done it as well had I had a positive attitude; that it was not impossible as I had thought.
I saw that what I had been seeing as obstacles and stop-signs were, to others, stepping-stones or challenges to bring out the best in themselves.
That was when I made an about-turn in my thinking and actions. I decided never again to say it cannot be done; but rather that it can be done.
Today, when I hear “it cannot be done,” I will say, “it can be done.” Then, I will go ahead and do it.
This is the secret of the big guys of the world. This is the attitude you must adopt; the positive attitude. This is the winning attitude.
When you have a dream and others tell you it cannot be done, tell them it can be done and you will do it. Then go ahead and do it. With this, my friend, I can assure you, nothing will stop you from writing your name in the golden book of the great ones of the world.
This is a big weapon in your hands. What you do with it is left to you. Shall you use it? Wisdom demands that you do

No comments:
Write 10