Friday 3 July 2015

Will Ellie Goulding Sing The Bond Theme Tune?


As Sam Smith and Ed Sheeran rule themselves out, will the singer follow in Adele's footsteps and take on the Spectre title song?


Sam Smith has put Ellie Goulding's name forward as a contender to sing the new Bond theme tune.
The Stay With Me singer ruled himself out of the running to follow Adele and Dame Shirley Bassey in an interview with Capital FM.
Adele won an Oscar for best original song for Skyfall in 2013.
Smith told the station's breakfast show: "People seem to think I'm doing it but I have no idea what's going on.

"I'm being deadly serious. I think I would know by now.
"I heard Ellie Goulding was going to do it, it's definitely not me."
Brit Awards 2015 - Arrivals - London
Smith has rubbished the rumours about him
Smith is recovering after undergoing throat surgery last month.
He is not the first big British name to rule himself out - Ed Sheeran said his voice was too "wet" to take on the theme track for Spectre.
Goulding's representative has not commented on the story.

The 24th 007 film stars Daniel Craig again and Christoph Waltz as the villain Franz Oberhauser.
Director Sam Mendes will be hoping to it will match the success of Skyfall which grossed $1.1bn (£700m) worldwide.

No comments:
Write 10