Wednesday 15 July 2015

Neighbours actor Olympia Valance talks Hollywood ambitions, Margot Robbie and fashion


OLYMPIA Valance has opened up about her Hollywod ambitions and plans to move to Los Angeles at the end of her Neighbours contract. “I’ve got to give it a go. I would hate to have that regret,” Valance, 22, said.
“It’ll be when my contract is over. I have a three-year contract, so probably in just over a year and a half.
Hollywood calling ... Olympia Valance plans to move to LA. Picture: Nicole Cleary
Hollywood calling ... Olympia Valance plans to move to LA. Picture: Nicole Cleary Source: News Corp Australia
“And then I’ll probably leave almost immediately after that.”
Valance will no doubt be taking advice from her big sister Holly Candy, who also made the move from Ramsay St to try to make it in Hollywood.
“I’m very nervous about it but if it doesn’t work out, and if I hate it, I can just come home,” Valance said.
Mint style ... Olympia is launching a leather fashion label.
Mint style ... Olympia is launching a leather fashion label. Source: News Corp Australia
Back to black ... Olympia up close.

Back to black ... Olympia up close. Source: News Corp Australia
She said she “looks up” to Neighbours alumn Margot Robbie who will next be seen in Hollywood blockbuster Suicide Squad.
“She works her ass off. It’s a lot of work but I’m trying everything I can,” she said.
And as for her role as Paige on Neighbours? “I’m loving it and I need to stay there (Neighbours) for as long as I can because I’m learning things every day.”

No comments:
Write 10