Thursday 9 July 2015

Ariana Grande says, ‘I hate America’

ARIANA Grande’s got a problem.

The 22-year-old is in hot water after a video obtained by TMZ shows the pop star saying she “hates America” while browsing through a doughnut shop on the Fourth of July.
After licking a pastry on a tray while an employee is turned away, Grande continues her string of bizarre behaviour as she lashes out at an oversized snack with back-up dancer and rumoured beau Ricky Alvarez by her side.
“What the fu*k is that? I hate Americans. I hate America.”
The anti-childhood obesity advocate has since issued an apology, telling theAssociated Press, “I am sorry for not using more discretion with my choice of words,” adding her words were “said in a private moment ... and taken out of context.”

No comments:
Write 10