Saturday 5 September 2015

Boyfriend blindfolds her girlfriend for a surprise and makes the mistake of his life



Everybody on this planet loves surprises. This is one thing that brings immediate joy to people. Something that is not expected by us always gives a rush to everyone. The anticipation of what the surprise can be and the excitement of knowing is an experience in itself.
But sometimes surprises can backfire spectacularly. Sometimes the surprise doesn’t plan out that well, or sometimes the surprise no longer remains a surprise. But most of the times surprise help people create memorable moments in their lives.
But for this girl, a surprise planned by her boyfriend turned into something more than the surprise she was hoping.

1The unbearable lunch

The girl says that, “During lunch at work last week I ate three plates of beans, which I know I should not have. When I got home, my boyfriend seemed excited to see me and exclaimed delightedly, “Darling I have a surprise for dinner tonight.” He then blindfolded me and led me to my chair at the dinner table.
Well, as any one knows, beans are the major suppliers of gases in our stomach. During digestion, beans are broken down and create gases which escape via the only 2 routes possible.
The unbearable lunch

The blind fold

The girl further says,” I took a seat and just as he was about to remove my blindfold, the telephone rang. He made me promise not to touch the blindfold until he returned and went to answer the call.”
The delay in removing the blindfold can just prove the instigator for the girl and the surprise can turn into a real surprise.
The blind fold

The aftermath of the beans

The girl further describes that the 3 plates of beans that she had eaten for lunch started to show their effects. She saw the opportunity to release some of the pressure while sitting in the room.
She says,” The beans I had consumed were still affecting me and the pressure was becoming unbearable, so while my boyfriend was out the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like a fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a garbage dump!”
The aftermath of the beans
She furthers explains that the smell coming from her gaseous leaks was so intense that she had to fan the air using a napkin. She continued releasing atomic bombs like that for another few minutes, before her boyfriend returned from the other room.
The girlfriend finally experience intense relief as her stomach was now void of any gases and discomfort.

The real surprise

Now came the time for the real surprise. Her boyfriend ended his telephone call and the girl adjusted her position and did some final touch up, relieved of any discomfort.
The boyfriend apologised for taking so long and asked if she peaked through the blindfold. Then he proceeded to remove the blind fold and as the girl opened her eyes, the real surprise turned out to be the ultimate horror. She saw that there were 12 people sitting around the table with their hands covering their noses and singing in full chorus Happy Birthday!!
The real surprise

No comments:
Write 10